Net Asset Values
This documents contains the most recent NAV's of UCI and UCI-compartments, publically offered on the Belgian market:
Currently, the list includes the UCI(-compartments) of the following promoters:
- ACMBernstein Sicav (Lux)
- Allianz Global Investors (Luxembourg) S.A.
- Amundi Luxembourg S.A.
- Aviva Investors
- Axa Bank
- Bank Degroof
- Bank J.Van Breda & C°
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Bellatrix Asset Management
- BlueCrest Capital Management LLP
- BNP Paribas Investment Partners
- Brevan Howard Investment Fund
- Brevan Howard Investment Fund II
- Calamos Advisors LLC
- Capfi Delen Asset Management
- Capital Group
- Cazenove Capital
- CCR Asset Management
- Davis Funds
- Delta Lloyd Asset Management
- Dexia Asset Management
- Dierickx, Leys & C°
- DNCA Finance
- DNCA Finance Luxembourg
- DWS Investments
- East Capital
- Edmond de Rothschild Asset Management Benelux
- Fidelity International
- GAM Funds
- Generali Investments
- GLG Investments
- GLG Investments VI
- Goldman Sachs
- HSBC Global Asset Management
- Ignis Asset Management
- Ignis Global Funds Sicav
- ING Investment Management
- Invesco Asset Management S.A. Belgian Branch (France)
- JPMorgan Asset Management
- Jupiter Asset Management Ltd
- KBC Asset Management
- Legg Mason Global Asset Management
- Lombard Odier
- Lyxor Asset Management
- Lyxor International Asset Management
- Man Umbrella Sicav
- Morgan Stanley Investment Funds
- Muzinich & Co.
- Neuberger Berman Investment Funds Plc
- Oyster Asset Management S.A.
- Pictet Asset Management
- Pimco Europe Ltd
- Prudential International Investments, LLC
- Schroder Investment Management (Luxembourg) S.A.
- Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB
- Sky Harbor Capital Management, LCC
- TCW Funds
- The Stralem Fund
- Tocqueville Finance Europe
- UBS Global Asset Management
- Union Bancaire Privée
- Van Lanschot Bankiers
This document is made up daily on the basis of the data provided by the UCI's or the management companies which have been appointed.
The NAV's of UCI's (UCI-compartments) which have not been registered, can be found in one or several of the newspapers published in Belgium.
The NAV's are also permanently available at the institution which takes care of the provision of financial services.
This document allows the registered UCI's to comply with the legal obligation to publish net inventory values (NAV's) of the UCI's publicly distributed in Belgium (Royal Decree of March 4, 2005, articles 101, 121, 131).
The provisions governing the formal aspects of the internet publication have been laid down after consultation with the supervisory authority, i.e. the Banking, Finance and Insurance Commission.
BEAMA cannot be held liable for any shortcoming as for the completeness and correctness of the registered data. This liability still lies with the UCI concerned or with the UCI management company appointed by the UCI.